Although local food pantries are run by the respective churches and are not directly affiliated with St. Vincent de Paul, our client families utilize these wonderful resources heavily.
The pantries are in need of non-perishables, with the most needed items being canned meats and canned prepared foods (corned beef hash, chicken, salmon, chef boyardee, soups, formula) coffee, tea, baby foods & cereal, toiletries and paper products, peanut butter, pancake mix and syrups. Non-perishable foods can be dropped at any location below.
For perishables such as meats, dairy products and eggs: due to spoilage concerns these foods need to be dropped off directly at the food pantries during the hours in which they are open.
Parish Food Pantry Locations and Hours of Operation
(Note: Hours are subject to change)
Sacred Hearts Food Pantry: 16 Carlton Street (behind Rectory) (978) 373-1281
Open M, W, F 8:30-11:15 (closed on Monday holidays and days of inclement weather)
All Saints Food Pantry: 120 Bellevue Avenue (at Rectory) (978) 372-7722
Open Tues 3:00-5:00, Sat 10:00-12:00
Drop Box Locations (for non-perishable foods only)
St. James (all food donated goes to the Open Hand Pantry at the Unitarian Universalist church):
- At the church — bins are located in the church vestibule
St. John the Baptist (all food donated goes to the Open Hand Pantry at the Unitarian Universalist church – Correct?):
- Donations can be left at the back of the church
Sacred Hearts food pantry:
- There are bins inside the back of the churches in the parish - 165 South Main Street, Bradford, MA and 114 Center Street, Groveland, MA
All Saints food pantry
- At the church — boxes are located right inside either set of side doors to the church, or just inside the main doors of the church
- At 9:30 family mass — bring food to the altar before or after mass
- Riverside area Market Basket (285 Lincoln Ave, Haverhill, MA 01830)
- Church rectory during business hours (9:00-5:00)
- You can also drop off food at the pantry during open hours